Frederick Matthew Thomas Ponsonby
Chairman of the Board
- Frederick Matthew Thomas Ponsonby, born in 1958. A British peer awarded the title of Lord in April 19, 2000.
- From 1984 to 1986 Mr. Ponsonby was Petroleum Engineer at Charterhouse Petroleum. From 1989 to 1992 he held the position of Senior Petroleum Engineer at LASMO PLC.
- From 1994 to 1998 he was the chief engineer in charge of international research and production projects at Phibro Energy.
- Lord Ponsonby was Non-Executive Director at Emerald Energy PLC from August 15, 2003 to December 1, 2008 and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Yakut Energy Limited (formerly major shareholder of Taas-Yuryakh Neftegazodobycha) from January 2013 to the end of 2013 and Aladdin Oil & Gas AS since July 20, 2010.
- Lord Frederick Matthew Thomas Ponsonby was once the Board Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at Rosehill Energy Plc, and was also delegated to some EU authorities, including the Council of Europe in 1997-2001 and the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe in 2001-2010.
- He is the President of a British-Uzbek non-governmental humanitarian organization.
- Currently, Lord Ponsonby is the Board Chairman at Eastsib Holding group of companies and RNG, its 100% subsidiary.