Member of the Board
- Mr. Paschalides was born on 15 July 1952 in London.
- He graduated from BA University of North London, UK and a Barrister-at-Law of Middle Temple Inn, UK.
- Antonis Paschalides has practiced law since 1980 representing a number of banking institutions and being involved in significant cross-border acquisitions.
- In 1980 he and his business partner established Eliades & Paschalides and became a managing partner of the legal firm.
- From 2008 to 2011 Antonis Paschalides was a Minister of Energy, Commerce, Industry and Tourism of Cyprus. He is credited with initiation of the development of strategic plans for Renewable Energy. Involved in the establishment of the Regulatory Authority for Energy (CERA) and the state owned company for Gas (DEFA).
- From 2007 to 2008 Mr. Paschalides was a Senior Partner and Head of Energy Law Department at Antonis Paschalides & Co LLC. He suspended his career in the law firm while working as a Minister, returned to his position after resigning in 2011 and takes it to the present.